This is Max. I think he is going to be the newest addition to the Petersheim Family. Is he just not the cutest thing you have ever seen? He was born October 4th and will be 6 weeks old Saturday. This picture was taken 4 days ago and he weighs 1 lb 10 oz.

We are going Saturday to meet Max and possibly bring him home. I know I won't be able to resist him once we meet him. I'm crazy that I am even agreeing to this! This is an early Christmas gift for all the kids (Dad & Mom too). They have been begging for a puppy and this is the only breed I would consider. He is a Shih Tzu so he won't get any bigger than approx 8 lbs. Will keep you updated! What do you think? YES OR NO?









3 comments:
Awwww, he's adorable. I couldn't resist him either. I bet you're all so excited!!
Do it Angie, Do it! I love shit-zu's! We had a few of them when I was little! They are good dogs!
I hope you were able to bring Max home, and I hope you aren't too tired to work, since you will be potty training a new puppy!
Post a Comment