CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Almost Summer!

I can't believe that it is almost summer. The kids will be out of school May 29th. Keeping busy these last few weeks. Went to the zoo with Mason's class. We had lots of fun. We didn't get to see the koala bears. They will be at the zoo this coming weekend. I will get to see them next week when AGAIN I get to go to the zoo with Maddie's class. Looking forward to it. Then I get to go to Flatrock with Austin's class. It is an overnighter!! Thank goodness I am used to staying up all night as I don't think I will get much sleep that night.
Austin is now out of his "walking cast." Dr. gave him a brace to wear for sports and PE. Austin was very happy to be able to wear 2 tennis shoes!
Got the kids signed up for summer camps. We are taking advantage of the FREE ones through the schools.
Merlin and I have been working on the flower beds. Well, Merlin has been doing the manual labor and I have been giving my input! Helping pick out the flowers, etc. We decided to make our flower beds around the sunroom all perennials. We are tired of planting year after year. We already have a few perennials in the bed. Will post some pictures of the finished product.
We are now down to one hamster. Maddie's went to "hamster heaven" on Mothers day. I told the kids to rename this hamster LUCKY!!
I will try and post some new pictures soon. Enjoy the beautiful weather that we have coming our way!!!!

0 comments: