CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Spring Break

Here are a few pictures from our vacation. We had lots of fun.

Taken from our 3rd level porch. We had a beautiful view.
Yes, we went to Dollywood. Kids had fun.


By the creek (obviously) at Cade's Cove, Smoky Mountains.

One of the many waterfalls we were able to see.

I believe this was taken out one of our porches.


Smoky Mountains, highest elevation, approx 6600 above sea level.




I guess they do love each other (every once in a while).
I love this picture. We blew it up for our living room.

Well we had a great time in Smoky Mountains with the kids. We were able to do quite a bit and spend some time together. We all loved the cabin, especially the hot tub. It was beautiful and the view was amazing from our porches (we had 3 porches, one on each level). We would love to go back and do more outdoors activities (horseback riding & white water rafting).



1 comments:

Mama B said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!